Watch this on-demand webinar recording to explore crucial applications of single cell gene expression and immune profiling for studies of COVID-19 and broader infectious disease research. Learn how scientists leveraged single cell approaches to:
- Create single cell atlases of diverse biological systems and organs, annotating the expression of human receptor genes implicated in viral entry
- Identify specific cell types highly susceptible to infection on the basis of quantified co-expression of genes associated with viral infection, including ACE2 and TMPRSS2
- Resolve the immune microenvironment of infected lung tissue, distinguishing the cellular and molecular features of severe and mild cases of COVID-19, and uncovering potential novel biomarkers
- Investigate the transcriptional programs underlying the adaptive immune cell response to vaccination, identifying both specific and non-specific expanded clonotypes
- Map the relationship between full-length, paired T-cell and immunoglobulin sequences and antigen specificity to accelerate immune repertoire discovery and validation
Contact us if you’re ready to talk to an expert about our Immunology Solutions.